Realigned energy frees energy for living.
Private yoga and healing sessions with Lea Kraemer in LA & NYC when available.
Skype & Online sessions too
The traditional transmission of Yoga is one on one, teacher to student. We can each benefit from time to time from the privilege of personal instruction, where practices can best be tailored for individual healing. A Yoga therapy session or consultation with a master teacher can touch on a broad range of topics including building a radiant personal practice; concerns regarding diet, sleep, fertility, contentment etc.
Re-establish harmony through the gently powerful practices of Yoga. Chronic conditions such as constant pain, inflammation, immune system disorders, migraine, arthritis, depression, fatigue, diabetes are often addressed and helped through the pure practices of Yoga.
Breath + Posture = Grace
Detailed personalized sessions address:
* Best benefits for total health
* Cleansing and clearing practices for mind and body. Detoxification is one of Yoga’s greatest gifts.
* How a beginner can learn correctly from the start. This allows you to learn Yoga in sacred safety.
* Building a radiant yoga practice that fits you.
* A conscious life-style
* Yoga practices to support healing in issues such as chronic pain, arthritis, fertility, stress release and anxiousness, etc.
* Contentedness. Higher Awareness
Treatments for healing mind and body include:
Ayurvedic Yoga & Spiritual Consultations
* Determine your Dosha, your Individual Constitution, and learn natural methods for re-balancing, recovery from illness, and for optimizing your mental, physical and spiritual health. Treatments may address daily routines for waking and sleeping, diet, thought and behavior, Meditation, Yoga, Pranayama, Yogic cleansing, etc!
* Chanting and personal affirmations for awakening Consciousness
* Classical asanas, held postures for equipoise and strength of mind.
* Balanced sequences of elegant poses with constant focus on breathing to restore vitality, reduce stress of all kinds and detoxify the mind and body.
* Precise, powerful and heart centered using posture, breath, close attention and sound to master your health and empower Self.
* Cleans & purifies the mind. Thoughts can feel scattered, draining or repetitive. When the mind is aligned with your true Self and intention there is an intelligence, clarity, contentment and peace. Silent and Guided meditation are part of the process to support healing and regeneration. Sessions address the challenges and rewards of an ongoing Meditation practice.
* means breath-work. This ancient practice balances the body’s internal energies, the “subtle nervous system”, called the meridians. Breath work is a powerful healer of both physical and energetic wounds.
De-stress un-ravel and light up!
Yoga and healing sessions:
$150 - 90 minutes
$520 - 4 sessions or $1200 - 10 sessions
Online session - $90 Multiple sessions are discounted.
We have a minimum 24 hour cancellation policy.
Massage, energy and sound healing in NYC with Marianne Giosa
Marianne has an extensive background in the healing arts with Certifications in Sound Healing, Deep Tissue Massage, Shiatsu and energetic modalities including Reiki Master and Quantum Touch. As a Sound Practitioner, she uses 5- element theory and places tuning forks on the meridian points of the body much like acupuncture. Color is used to cleanse the chakras and emotional body. Marianne's sessions are tailored to the individual needs of the client and are helpful in uncovering specific blocks within the body and emotional system.
For more information or to schedule an appointment:
Contact Marianne Giosa, firstname.lastname@example.org or 917 582 9360
Contemporary Definitions of Yoga Therapy
"Yoga therapy is a self-empowering process, where the care-seeker, with the help of the Yoga therapist, implements a personalized and evolving Yoga practice, that not only addresses the illness in a multi-dimensional manner, but also aims to alleviate his/her suffering in a progressive, non-invasive and complementary manner. Depending upon the nature of the illness, Yoga therapy can not only be preventative or curative, but also serve a means to manage the illness, or facilitate healing in the person at all levels" – TKV Desikachar & Kaustaub Desikachar
"Yoga therapy may be defined as the application of yogic principles to a particular person with the objective of achieving a particular spiritual, psychological, or physiological goal. The means employed are comprised of intelligently conceived steps that include but are not limited to the components of Ashtanga Yoga, which includes the educational teachings of yama, niyama, asana, pranayama, pratyahara, dharana, dhyana, and samadhi. Also included are the application of meditation, textual study, spiritual or psychological counseling, chanting, imagery, prayer, and ritual to meet the needs of the individual. Yoga therapy respects individual differences in age, culture, religion, philosophy, occupation, and mental and physical health. The knowledgeable and competent yogin or yogini applies Yoga Therapy according to the period, the place, and the practitioner's age, strength, and activities." - Gary Kraftsow, American Viniyoga Institute